When I was younger, all I wanted to do was study the human body. I was a sports addict and wanted to discover how to push the boundaries of human physical performance. How could people keep breaking records in marathons, sprint events and weight lifting. My final degree mark reflected how I allocated my time between the library and the gym. However, when I went back to study my masters a few years later, it was psychology, not physiology, which grabbed my attention. I started learning about mental techniques and success lessons that could create the same results in minutes as months of training in the gym could accomplish. All of a sudden, the mind-body connection that everyone talks about was very [...]
Free Goal Setting Download
Enter your details below to get a FREE download of my Goal Setting Playbook!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list. Check your email to get access to the download.
- Goal Setting Guide For Newbies
- Why Goal Setting Is Important In Sales Organisations?
- How To Create Your Personal Breakthrough
- Productivity Hack – Audio Learning
- Wheel of Life Exercise
- 21 Top Productivity Hacks To Maximise Your Output And Drive Results
- De-Stress To Hit Your Goals
- Why New Year’s Resolutions Fail
- Why Don’t We Take More Action
- Be Extraordinary Talk On Fear