“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman Ever feel like your life is running on autopilot? You wake up every day going about the same old routine. Its not bad enough to change, but it is far from what you dreamed about back when you were a child. What happened? At some point a while back, your dreams gave way to your sensibilities. You let go of your childhood fantasies and bought into the idea of getting a job, paying the bills and doing what everyone expected of you. For some, the question of doing something else, something more fulfilling, [...]
- 21 Top Productivity Hacks To Maximise Your Output And Drive Results
- De-Stress To Hit Your Goals
- Why New Year’s Resolutions Fail
- Why Don’t We Take More Action
- Be Extraordinary Talk On Fear
- 33 Ways To Live A Better Life Every Day
- Could This Be The Root Cause Of All Problems In Life?
- What’s Your Muse?
- Why Can’t I Step Outside My Comfort Zone?
- How To Know When It’s Finally Time To Quit