We have all been guilty of it. Staying in a job we hate, waking up each day in a loveless relationship or holding onto an investment waiting for it to swing. Eventually they come to an end, either through our own doing or as a result of external factors (getting fired, dumped or made bankrupt!), and when this happens and once the dust has settled, there is usually a sense of acceptance and calm that ensues. It is almost as if we know life is better now that those situations are not part of our lives but knowing the right time to quit is not easy to identify. So why don’t we quit these situations sooner? Why instead do we hang on [...]
- Why Don’t We Take More Action
- Be Extraordinary Talk On Fear
- 33 Ways To Live A Better Life Every Day
- Could This Be The Root Cause Of All Problems In Life?
- Why Can’t I Step Outside My Comfort Zone?
- How To Know When It’s Finally Time To Quit
- Life’s Success Lessons Learned In The Gym
- Why You Should Set Impossible Goals
- Why Being Whole Comes Before You Reach Your Goal
- 3 Types Of Courage